Apr 3, 2012

Movie Spotlight: Trading Places

I haven't done this in a while,

but since it has been on television a LOT lately,

I might as well.


Trading Places is one of my TOP 5 favorites.


The film stars a young Eddie Murphy,

back when he was funny,




Murphy and Aykroyd basically go through a role reversal,

that was engineered by two old RICH AS HELL misers,

who were ACTUALLY in Coming to America,

if you paid attention.


The beginning of the film is great due to the introduction of each character and such,

and it wastes no time getting to the plot and conclusion.


Best scenes of the film OF COURSE are whenever some breasts are revealed.


I mean,




Also,

the dialogue between Murphy and the big Barry White lookin muthafucka.


Me and my guy Brandon STAY laughin at that part.


It's a great film,

and if you haven't seen it,

I recommend it.


Plus,

Billy Ray Valentine is just a smooth ass name.


Oh yea,

I like how he was a bum,

but rockin Ray Bans...

No comments:

Post a Comment