Mar 2, 2011

Clubs suck.


I hate dress codes.

Period.

Even in a workplace environment, the shit is wack, as hale.

Yet, when it comes to social events such as goin to clubs, if I can't wear sneakers, why be there?!

Like, a pullover, button down/up (whatever), or a COLLARED shirt in general is cool, and i've been wearing khakis lately too, BUT if I gotta rock church shoes, i'll pass.

If I came out to have fun, comfort is my TOP priority.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I DO know how to dress for certain occasions, and I wouldn't plan on rockin lounge wear or my workout clothes, BUT I don't wanna feel like i'm going to a JOB INTERVIEW at 11pm on a Friday night.

How bout this though, why is it that the clubs that don't have dress codes tend to be more hood or underage?!

Like older people with class don't like to be casual when they go out or something!?

And when I DO go out, I can't just kick it.

Apparently, I HAVE to talk to females, and buy expensive drinks with hardly ENOUGH liquor in them to take my mind off the fact that I just spent my car note to get into this muthafucka!

Otherwise, I'm forced to be one of the dudes just standing on the side, looking.



I got a friend that doesn't go ANYWHERE "comfortable". Like she STAYS goin to these uppity ass spots, and REFUSES to go to places that are "sneaker friendly". Then she always talkin bout we should do something or go somewhere. Why and where?? Cuz with what I got on, the ONLY places imma get into is shit we can do during the day.

I'm good.

No comments:

Post a Comment