Mar 4, 2011

You are too cute, and that sucks..

You know what sucks?

You see a chick.


All the way.

You all start rappin (yea, I said it).

And something is QUITE off in her conversation.

Then, at that moment.


You realize that she is dumb as hale.


History has shown that women are SUPPOSED TO BE smarter than men, but yo' dumb ass if fuckin' up the curve.

Although, what is funny is that if they ALL knew the actual REAL power that they DO have, men wouldn't stand a chance.

But that's another topic.


I know this chick that is cute as hell and flexible as fuck (the irony here is that we have not done the grown up).

Upon conversation with her, I felt my IQ dropping, quite slowly though.

Like, how did her high school let her leave?

I felt that at the end of the conversation, I needed to apply a "dunce" cap to her head, and tell her to go stand over there.

I should've known better when we started talkin about GREEK stuff, and she's not greek.


And then we get to arguing.


Animated Gifs

At that moment, I shoulda told myself to go stand over there.

No comments:

Post a Comment