Aug 4, 2011

Caution.

Ya know,

the way most of these women like to leave a relationship,

they should be cautious,

ESPECIALLY if that guy has footage of her,

nude.


I mean,

I've been played before,

but who hasn't these days?


I guess that's just the way things are.


BUT

this is about women.


I can say that I have a GOOD amount of footage of a few daughters,

unclothed,


BUT


due to karma,

I can't be an ass about it.


EVEN THO

I have been tempted,

it's not in my spirit.


Men are sensitive,

and once that pride is hurt,

they need retribution.


AND

if they got so type of "dirt" on this chick,

it's a wrap.


So,


if you're in a situation,

and you don't feel like it's what you want,

instead of being low down about it,

communication is a beautiful thang.


OTHERWISE

you should be worried that this gentleman may or may NOT show some folks that pic you took the other night

OR

that video you made while he was away COULD end up on Worldstar.


I'm just sayin...

No comments:

Post a Comment