Aug 1, 2011

It's hard out here...

Ya know,

Patrice O'Neil was right,

women should thank their men for being faithful.


It sounds messed up and all,

considering the responses that I have gained,

BUT

it's the truth.


Yes,

men,

AND women,

should be faithful already,

BUT

with sooooooooooooo much temptation out here in the world,


it is HARD as a diamond in an ice storm.


I also agree with what Deray said about women who break a damn sweat searching high and low for shit to catch they man up.

He was right though.

With that SAME passion and aggression,

women should use that stuff to thank their men,

as well as,

recognize them for being true to the relationship they have.


Some women actually EXPECT their man to disconnect.

Is that fair?


Maybe it's just me....


I truly do NOT intend for my female readers to understand,

at least not at first.

Just more compassion and regard to this notion would be beautiful.


I mean,

curiosity DOES get the cat killed....

No comments:

Post a Comment