Aug 9, 2011

Vicious Animals.

I'm reminded of an evening out with the fellas,

when I was in Chicago.

This dude was in there with this tough ass white chick.

I looked over to Mac and told him to view how hard broham was cuffin.

He responded with,

"He knows, cuz he is surrounded by wolves!"

It was funny,

BUT

the shit is the truth.


Niggas are some the most relentless,


creatures.


I like to either use the term "jackals"

OR

"vultures".


They watch and wait in the shadows,

WAITING for the first nigga to fuck up,

and then they SWOOP in for the kill.

Lion King - Scar Smoke Pictures, Images and Photos

Like with all the OTHER women walkin this earth,

why you wanna take mines?!


What happened to "Thou shalt not covet?"


Ain't that like a commandment?!


I really don't understand why niggas will KNOWINGLY make attempts to destroy your kingdom,

and think nothing of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment