Apr 15, 2012

We too grown for this.

I'm just gonna get right into it.


I know TOO MANY adults that STILL either chew with their mouth open

OR

smack their food!!!


This shit has got to stop!!


Like foreal,

has no one ever called you out on this childish behavior,

or is this normal for you?




Anyone?


I blame the parents for NOT speaking up and addressing this.


Hell,


I EVEN blame their childhood buddies for NOT clowning them enough

OR

talkin shit to the point where it makes someone adjust!


Either way,

smacking it not cool.


I recall a story someone was telling me about when they were in a cafeteria,

while in college,

and someone at the next table over was not just smacking,

but HUMMING as well!!


ARE YOU SERIOUS?!


Cookie Monster over here...


I know of a time when I brought it to someone's attention,

and then they wanted to get upset and all huffy.

How YOU offended when your smacking is offending me?!


I wonder,

when these folks are out on dates with people of the opposite sex,

do they do all that smacking and shit...?


Like foreal.


Let me be out with a chick,

and she smacking and carrying on and such.


Negative.


We are too grown for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment