Mar 27, 2011

Did you REALLY just say that to me?!

I like to joke and have fun.

Part of this is talking shit, and I'm pretty damn good at it too.


Yes, I've said some things I wish I had not,

BUT,

it is what it is.

It is TRULY amazing the power that people give words and the meanings behind them.

It's all funny to me tho.


You ever been SOO pissed that you HONESTLY do NOT recall ANYTHING that you JUST said to someone?

I know that I have NOT.

Thank God.


I CAN say though, that on 2 different occasions, I have made someone cry.


Am I proud of this?




Was I joking?


Probably.


Will it happen again?




Yes, I AM a card-carrying asshole.

You can thank my exes, parents, my uncle, and my brother for this.


However.

I WILL say this though,

just as good as I am at dishing it,



Humor is one thing that I am SOOOO blessed to have a STRONG sense of.

Therefore it takes SOOO much to get to me.

I mean, yes, words DO hurt,

BUT,

not as much as someone knockin the shit out of you.


I'm just sayin.


"The 100 Greatest Movie Insults of All Time" showcases the mean, crude, ridiculous, raunchy, and extra stuff that people can, will, and have said to one another.

The shit is funny to me though.

It does also include some screen gems like New Jack City, Full Metal Jacket, Glengarry Glen Ross, and even Gone With The Wind.


Hey, it's a cold world.

People can be mean.


Ah well...


Oh, and the FUNNIEST SHIT I HAVE EVER HEARD is at 9:16.


P.S. there IS a part 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment