Mar 29, 2011

Movie Spotlight: The Departed

In today's installment, I have to recognize the OSCAR AWARD-WINNING FILM that is


I can't front,

when this film came out,

I DID sleep on it.


Back when I was in school,

and my girl,


had mentioned it be in GREAT film,

and niggas was talkin about it.


So one day it was on the telly,

So a bruva took a gander.

I have to admit,

I WAS impressed on all levels of cinematographic criticism.

Aside from this being an AWESOME film that depicts a Leonardo Dicaprio and Matt Damon playing two moles on opposite sides of the law,

as well as Jack Nicholson playing a mob boss,

the dialogue in this one is AWESOME AS HALE!!!

Kinda like Any Given Sunday,


EXCEPT,


The Departed is full of wonderful quips, insults, and soo much sarcasm that it DEFINITELY made it into my Top 10!

AND,

I have to crown Mark Wahlberg too,

cuz he STAYED angry throughout the WHOLE film!

If you haven't seen it,


you're slippin.


You are definitely missing out on a GOOD piece of film.


Oh yea, and Anthony Anderson's chubby ass in it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment