Mar 21, 2011

Don Cheadle is EVERYWHERE!!!

When I say that Don Cheadle is everywhere, that is just what the hell I mean.

DON CHEADLE IS EVERYWHERE!!!

Granted, the man has a LONG list of film credits, cameos and appearances.


But damn.


This nigga is EVERY. FUCKIN. WHERE.



Meteor Man is a classic film, and he portrayed the character "Goldilocks".


With the success of the "Ocean's" franchise, and the late Bernie Mac (RIP) having a hit show, OF COURSE he had an appearance as Bernie's hustlin' cousin, "Cousin D".


I bet folks didn't know that before he played "Ice Tray" on The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, he had ALREADY BEEN ON TV 10 TIMES AND ALSO 5 MOVIES!!!


Out Of Sight was a decent George Clooney flick, and here he is rockin the bandana as Maurice Miller.


One of my FAVORITE films, AS WELL AS SCENES, was him in Rush Hour 2 as Kenny, a black man with a chinese restaurant on Crenshaw, who was embarrassing himself.


I have to give Bulworth, Rosewood, Devil In A Blue Dress, and Boogie Nights honorable mention too tho.


I mean, everyone knows Traffic, Iron Man 2, Swordfish, Hotel Rwanda, and such.


BUT,


I BET they didn't know he was shuckin and jivin for Angela Winbush?!

1 comment: