Mar 1, 2011

Look at him now.

No matter what you do, everyone is always gonna have an opinion or something to say (like this blog, for instance).

When you're in the limelight, EVERYONE is a critic.

Enter Chris Brown.

Recently, he bleached that head of his blonde (like being light skin wasn't enough), and the media is in a frenzy.



Personally, I'm happy for the young man. He's doing things that most us have only seen in the movies.

So in my opinion, folks need to congratulate the man on becoming a a member of the Golden Lords!




Although, for him to impress me, I need to see him footwork. I mean hell, there ARE classes out there.



Until then...




Sidenote: As I finished this post, the video for "No BS" came on MTV Jams.

1 comment:

  1. I know you're not impressed, and I dislike him as a person but I'm NOT disliking this pic that leaked today!!

    WARNING:NSFW http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/32145

    Sorry Tor...I had to share :)

    ReplyDelete