Mar 2, 2011

I be strokin!

Ya know what's funny? The taboo topics of life.

One of these such topics is masturbation aka self pleasure aka "personal time" aka "getting to know one's self".

My ex used to justify her doing it by saying, "Only YOU know yourself and what you REALLY like or how you like it to be done cuz no one's gonna know you, but you.."

I agree, kinda.........




The comedy is not only the terms and phrases folks use, but the stigma that comes with it.

Hell, we ALLLLLL do it!

And if you don't, you lying ya ass off.

For instance, I got a homeboy that CLAIMS he don't do it. Reason why: "Why do that when I can have someone do it for me?!"


Stop it.



It's kinda like one of those things, whereas, we all know piss is salty, but we NOT gonna tell you how we kno....

I digress.

It is what it is, in my opinion (obviously, this is MY blog).



Folks shouldn't be so image conscious and worried, cuz more than likely, what you do, someone ELSE does too, and I KNOW i'm nasty...............

Could you imagine getting caught though? I mean, I live at home, so that would suck MAJOR balls.

Yet, if it was a significant other, and knowing MY women, depending on her mood, I might get a hand.

Either way, whether you travel the XXX district of the internet highway, Skinemax it up, or go to an "Adult Video and Novelty Store", just know that you aren't alone in your "personal" conquest of instant gratification.








1 comment:

  1. LOL @JERKIN OFF FOR DUMBIES... EVERYBODY HAS DONE IT AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE OR THREE TIMES IN THIER LIFE...

    ReplyDelete