Mar 2, 2011

Grits.


Grits.

All white grits.

Off white grits.

Light tan grits.

Gotta take a shit, from eatin all these GRITS!


This is an ongoing debate in the black community, and I've seen MANY a relationship breakup over this topic: Sugar vs. Cheese.

Me, myself, personally, I (which is all the same person), prefer sugar, but OTHER folks claim that if I put sugar in grits, I might as well be eating Cream of Wheat. How that computes, I have no clue.

These SAME folks love to fuck up that hominy goodness with shredded queso.

I'll pass.

My father, who's been whippin up the grits for years, claims that grits don't need nothin else but salt and pepper.

Pass.

Soooo, how bout a poll to see what folks have to say about it?



Sugar or Cheese
Sugar
Cheese
pollcode.com free polls


Depending on the results, we'll all be able to reconcile, and this thing can come together like butt cheeks.




Shoutout to Ashy Larry!

Ashy Larry Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment